1. This Agreement is a binding contract between you, us and the Nominee (if relevant), and it sets out your and our rights and obligations with respect to your membership of 1X10 Finance and use of the Platform. In executing this Agreement, you are indicating that you agree to adhere to, and be bound by, all of its terms.
2. In addition to this Agreement, you may enter into several other agreements with us and, if inconsistent, the terms of any agreement to which you agree after this Agreement will prevail over the terms of this Agreement.
3. Upon executing this Agreement, you will become a Member of 1X10 Finance. In the event that you make an investment through the Platform, you will also become a client of 1X10. An individual will, unless we notify you otherwise, be treated as a “retail” client for the purposes of the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority, www.fca.org.uk) Rules. You may provide self-certification in relation to registering as a Member. You must answer any questions entirely on your own and without the assistance of another individual. This means that the declarations set forward in the self-certification are truthful and genuinely apply to you. If you wish to change your client classification you should notify 1X10 Finance.
4. 1X10 does not provide you with any advice (investment advice, legal, taxation or any other advice) in relation to the transactions conducted through the Platform. Each Investor (meaning any Member wishing to invest in equities or securities, an Investment) confirms to each Relevant Person (Relevant Person means, in the case of 1X10, 1X10's Directors, employees, consultants, agents or advisors) that, for the purposes of entering into any investment contemplated by these terms, he or she enters into any investment entirely on the basis of their own assessment of the risks and effect thereof.
5. If you become a Member you will have the opportunity to invest in all of the investments available from time to time on the Platform. There may be additional terms relating to the specific investment and, where notified by us and approved by you, investments may be held through a nominee arrangement (as described in the Nominee Additional Terms).
6. You must have to make 25% Security Deposit of your total profit to unlock your first profit.
7. We are required to establish your identity before you are able to use the Platform. We will use third-party organisations to assist with this process at the point when you register on our Platform. By registering on our Platform you consent to us and our partner organisations using your personal information for the purposes of carrying out credit checks and other searches on you to establish your identity, your creditworthiness and your suitability to carry out Investments. We will keep records of any information obtained.
8. If we are unable to establish your identity using these third-party methods, you must provide sufficient documentation about yourself to enable us and other relevant parties to ascertain and verify your identity. This may include providing certified copies of identification documents such as your passport, driving licence and recent utility bills, and providing personal information such as your address, residency and date of birth. The information required may change from time to time and should that prove to be the case we will notify you that additional documentation is required. Until you provide that additional documentation you will be unable to proceed to use our Platform.
9. You authorise us to use any of your personal information which is relevant to our provision of services to you for all reasonable purposes in relation to your use of the Platform. We may retain and continue to process your personal information after the termination of this Agreement or any other agreement between you and us. Your personal information may be transferred or disclosed to and/or by third parties where necessary. This enables us to provide services to you and to discharge our obligations to third parties, including relevant stock exchanges, government agencies and regulators.
10. You have to fulfill Section # 6 in under 1 week when making your first Deposit. If you are unable to do so then you have to make 25% Security Deposit of your total account balance to unlock your first profit.
11. With your consent, your personal information may be used by us in order to provide you with information and marketing materials in relation to our other products and services. By entering into this Agreement you confirm your wish for your personal information to be processed for these additional purposes. If you do not wish to receive marketing information please advise us in writing.
12. In relation to investments made using the Platform, additional terms may apply to your investment, as incorporated into this Agreement. Please ensure that you review all terms applicable to the type of investment that you are undertaking.
13. We have a conflicts of interest policy which sets out the types of actual or potential conflicts of interest which may arise given the nature of our business and provides details of how these are managed. Further details and updates of this policy can be provided on request.